Concrete Repair Bulletin (CRB)
CRB Current Issue
- Making the World Greener One Repair at a Timeby Michael Ireland
- I-75 Bridge Over Kirkwood Road—18 Years Later and Still Going Strong by J. Chris Ball and Matt Miltenberger
- What is Causing the Sudden Rise of EPDs? by Lione Lemay and Chris Erickson
- Introduction to ICRI Guideline No. 210.5-2023, Guide for Selecting and Specifying Reinforcing Bar Cleaning Levels by Charles Mitchell
Also included in this issue:
- President’s Message
- Technical Director’s
- TAC Talk
- Certification Update
- Association News
- Industry News
- Product Innovation
- Chapter News
All ICRI members receive a complimentary digital subscription to the Concrete Repair Bulletin. Members in the US and Canada receive a paper version in addition to the digital version.
If you are a non-member click here for more information on how to receive the electronic version of our magazine.
CRB Past Issues
The Concrete Repair Bulletin (CRB) is a bi-monthly magazine of the International Concrete Institute (ICRI) featuring technical articles on the repair, protection and restoration of concrete structures and surfaces.
User Tip: To search past issues for specific topics, terms, authors, etc. use the website search feature and add “CRB” to your search criteria (e.g. CRB corrosion, CRB parking structure).
2023 CONCRETE REPAIR BULLETIN ISSUES
- January/February: Concrete Repair Material and Methods Selection
- March/April: Fire, Impact, Blast—Repairs after Extraordinary Events
- May/June: Infrastructure Repairs
- July/August: Aesthetics in Repair and Protection
- September/October: Concrete Protection From the Sea To Sky: Waterproofing and Corrosion Protection
- November/December: 2023 ICRI Project, Safety, and Sustainability Awards
2022 CONCRETE REPAIR BULLETIN ISSUES
2021 CONCRETE REPAIR BULLETIN ISSUES
- January/February: Façade Inspections, Ordinances, and Repair
- March/April: Concrete Repair in Extreme Environments
- May/June: Post-Tension System Evaluation and Repair
- July/August: Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation
- September/October: New Trends and Technologies in Concrete Repair
- November/December: 2021 ICRI Project Awards
CRB Articles, Advertise, Press Releases
The Concrete Repair Bulletin (CRB), a bimonthly magazine of the International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI), reaches 5,000+ concrete repair specialists worldwide. Our readers request that our magazine stay on the cutting edge of the restoration and repair industry with the best products and services available. You won’t find a better return on your investment.
Write a noncommercial technical article on an aspect of the concrete repair industry. The article you submit sets you up as an industry leader and can also be archived and read by our readers for years to come.
If you are interested in submitting an article for publication, please contact ICRI at [email protected].
ICRI members automatically receive a 25% discount on all advertising rates! It pays for your membership in less than a year.
By advertising in the magazine, you bring your company name and its products and services to each and every one of our readers. Reach the right people in the industry with your message.
Do you have a new product or service that you believe to be of interest to professionals in the industry? Do you have news of recent staff promotions or additions? The Product Innovation, People on the Move, Association News, Industry News, and Industry Calendar columns are the perfect vehicles to complement your advertising plans.
Submit your release as a 150-200 word document. One (1) high resolution photo may be included. ICRI reserves the right to edit all submissions.
Non-members are invited to subscribe here to receive complimentary electronic versions of ICRI’s Concrete Repair Bulletin (CRB) for a period of 2 years (12 issues).