Registration is now open.
Plan to join the International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) in Omaha, Nebraska. As novice and seasoned professionals, this is your best opportunity to expand your understanding of concrete repair, protection and restoration through networking, technical sessions with PDH credits, and participating in ICRI committee meetings.
Celebrating 30 Years
2018 ICRI FALL CONVENTION
November 7-9, 2018
“Resiliency: Above and Beyond Concrete Restoration”
Omaha Marriott Downtown at the Capitol District | Omaha, Nebraska
Click here to make your hotel room reservations.
You can expect another dynamic convention featuring concrete repair industry experts sharing their expertise with you. As always, your ICRI committees will be meeting throughout the convention and it is important to remember that all committee meetings (with the exception of the Fellows and Nominations) are open for anyone to attend.
Top Reasons You Need to Attend:
- Three days jam-packed with technical sessions, networking, social event opportunities, and committee meetings sessions - your best opportunity to expand your understanding of concrete repair, protection and restoration.
- Get practical strategies and tools from industry experts through a series of 21 technical presentations offering up to 12 PDH credits
- Celebrate with your colleagues as the 26th Annual ICRI Project Award winners are announced and honored.
- Connect with exhibitors sharing the latest innovations and solutions in the concrete repair, protection and restoration industry.
- Get to know the inner-workings of ICRI. Take this opportunity to attend ICRI committee meetings and consider taking part. Committee meetings are open to all (with the exception of the Fellows and Nominations committees).
- Recharge with social events sponsored by ICRI's Great Plains Chapter and foster new relationships that you will tap into year-round.
Don't Miss this Convention!