Welcome to the meetings, member list, and officer information page for the Georgia chapter.
February 6, 2019
It is with great admiration and pleasure that I accept this nomination to become the 2019 President of the Georgia Chapter of the International Concrete Repair Institute – an organization that planted roots in Georgia in 1991, and has continued to grow ever since.
A lot of changes and additions were made at the end of last year to continue the growth and development of the Georgia Chapter, and I intend on continuing that trend this year. I am looking forward to increasing and broadening our membership, increasing student education of our industry, and giving back to the community.
Chapter Website: www.icriga.org
Chapter Newsletters and Announcements
2019 Board Meetings
- January 8, 2019 (Planning Meeting)
- March 5, 2019 @ Coastal Construction
- April 16, 2019 @ Coastal Construction
- August 13, 2019 @ Coastal Construction
- October 8, 2019 @ Coastal Construction
- November 19, 2019 @ Coastal Construction
- January 7, 2020 (Planning Meeting)
2019 Chapter Luncheons
- January 31, 2019 @ 11:30 AM - Maggiano's Dunwoody
- February 28, 2019 @ 12:30 PM - Maggiano's Dunwoody
- March 21, 2019 @ 11:30 AM - Maggiano's Dunwoody
- April 25, 2019 @ 11:30 AM - Maggiano's Dunwoody
- August 22, 2019 @ 11:30 AM - Maggiano's Dunwoody
- September 26, 2019 @ 11:30 AM - Maggiano's Dunwoody
- October 24, 2019 @ 11:30 AM - Maggiano's Dunwoody7
2018 Student Scholarship Golf Tournament
Date: May 6, 2019
Location: Legacy on Lanier Golf Club, 7000 Lanier Islands Pkwy, Buford, Georgia 30518
Registration: 08:00 to 10:00 AM, Includes Breakfast, Coffee and Networking
Announcements: 09:30 to 10:00 AM
Shotgun Start: 10:00 AM
Awards/Reception: 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Summer Social Event
TBD (June and/or July)
Click here - Chapter Member Search to view entire member list.
Officers and Directors
Click on name for contact information.
2nd Vice President
Charles (C.W.) Webb
Joshua R. Lloyd, PE
Submit a Chapter Update
Click above to submit information to update this page. You must be logged in as an ICRI member.