The Concrete Repair Bulletin (CRB) is a bi-monthly magazine of the International Concrete Institute (ICRI) featuring technical articles on the repair, protection and restoration of concrete structures and surfaces.
Following is a summary of the latest issue of the Concrete Repair Bulletin. Click here for Past Issues:
Resiliency: Above and Beyond Concrete Restoration (Digital version)
- Electrochemical Treatments Significantly Extend the Service Life of Reinforced Concrete Structures by Brian Pailes
- Moisture Effects on Resilient Floor Covering and Coatings by Pierre Hebert
- I Wanna Rock! The Significant Role of Aggregates in Creating Great Concrete Repair Materials by Joe Rizzo
- Introduction to ACI 562 Code Article Series by Keith Kesner
- Evolution of the ACI 562 Code—Part 1 by Gene R. Stevens and Keith Kesner
- President's Message
- 2019 Board of Directors
- TAC Talk
- Secretariat Update
- Chapters Committee Chair's Letter
- Chapter News
- Industry News
- People on the Move
- Association News
- Product Innovation
All ICRI members receive a complimentary subscription to the Concrete Repair Bulletin.
If you are a non-member click here for more information on how to receive the electronic version of our magazine.
If you are an advertiser and would like to reach the Bulletin's audience, download our media kit or contact ICRI Member Services or call 651-366-6095.