The Concrete Repair Bulletin (CRB) is a bi-monthly magazine of the International Concrete Institute (ICRI) featuring technical articles on the repair, protection and restoration of concrete structures and surfaces.
Following is a summary of the latest issue of the Concrete Repair Bulletin. Click here for Past Issues:
Waterproofing with Aesthetics (Digital)
Waterproofing with Aesthetics (PDF 11.5 MB)
- Waterproofing with Style: Nissan Stadium Upper Deck and Upper Concourse Waterproofing and Repair Case Study by David G. Tepke, Bryan T. Wood, and Christopher S. Bathgate
- Waterproofing with Aesthetics, Making it Dry and Appealing to the Eye—One Decorative Option by Rich Cofoid
- Spokane City Hall Building Restoration by Rusty Boicourt
- Evolution of the ACI 562 Code—Part 6 by F. Michael Bartlett
- Evolution of the ACI 562 Code—Part 7 by Jared E. Brewe, J. Gustavo Tumialan, and Paul L. Kelley
- President's Message
- TAC Talk
- Secretariat Update
- State of the Institute
- Chapter News
- Industry News
- People on the Move
- Association News
- Product Innovation
All ICRI members receive a complimentary subscription to the Concrete Repair Bulletin.
If you are a non-member click here for more information on how to receive the electronic version of our magazine.
If you are an advertiser and would like to reach the Bulletin's audience, download our media kit or contact ICRI Member Services or call 651-366-6095.