Following is a summary of the latest issue of the Concrete Repair Bulletin. Click here for Past Issues:
Sustainability and Re-Purposing (Digital version)
- Sustainable Construction: Building a Better Tomorrow by David Whitmore
- St. Paul’s Union Depot: Revitalization of a Historic Concrete Train Depot by Arne Johnson, Jonah Kurth and Kevin Michols
- Nondestructive Testing Saves Tenant Build-out Schedule by Jason Yates and Gerald Dalrymple
- 2018 ICRI Spring Convention Highlights
- President’s Message
- TAC Talk
- Secretariat Update
- Chapters Committee Chair's Letter
- Chapter News
- Industry News
- People on the Move
- Association News
- New Products
All ICRI members receive a complimentary subscription to the Concrete Repair Bulletin.
If you are a non-member click here for more information on how to receive the electronic version of our magazine.
If you are an advertiser and would like to reach the Bulletin's audience, download our media kit or contact ICRI Member Services or call 651-366-6095.