The Concrete Repair Bulletin (CRB) is a bi-monthly magazine of the International Concrete Institute (ICRI) featuring technical articles on the repair, protection and restoration of concrete structures and surfaces.
Following is a summary of the latest issue of the Concrete Repair Bulletin. Click here for Past Issues:
Corrosion (Digital version)
- Substructure Restoration of the Wright Memorial Bridge by Michael LaPrade and Martin Emmrich
- Cathodic Protection of Infrastructure by Gina Crevello and Paul Noyce
- Enhancing Durability of Stone Cladding Corrosion Restoration and Repair by Julie Holmquist
- Evolution of the ACI 562 Code—Part 2 by Gene R. Stevens and Keith Kesner
- Evolution of the ACI 562 Code—Part 3 by Gene R. Stevens and Keith Kesner
- President's Message
- TAC Talk
- Secretariat Update
- Chapter News
- Industry News
- People on the Move
- Association News
- Product Innovation
All ICRI members receive a complimentary subscription to the Concrete Repair Bulletin.
If you are a non-member click here for more information on how to receive the electronic version of our magazine.
If you are an advertiser and would like to reach the Bulletin's audience, download our media kit or contact ICRI Member Services or call 651-366-6095.