The Concrete Repair Bulletin (CRB) is a bi-monthly magazine of the International Concrete Institute (ICRI) featuring technical articles on the repair, protection and restoration of concrete structures and surfaces.
Following is a summary of the latest issue of the Concrete Repair Bulletin. Click here for Past Issues:
2019 ICRI Project Awards (Digital)
2019 ICRI Project Awards (PDF 14.6 MB)
- 2019 Project of the Year
- The Île-aux-Tourtes Bridge Rehabilitation
- 2019 Project of the Year Finalists
- Napa Valley Courthouse
- Repairs and Strengthening to Brick Arch Masonry Storm Water Drains for MCGM
- 2019 Awards of Excellence
- Signature Place Condominium
- Lake Merritt Boathouse: 10 Years Later
- University of Houston East Garage Fire Emergency Response
- Structural Repair and Renovation of the Plaza Deck and Parking Garage at The Promenade Apartments
- Eisenhower Barracks at West Point
- 2019 Awards of Merit
- The Ritz-Carlton Naples Façade Repair
- Northeastern State University Wilson Hall Renovation
- The Lancaster Hotel
- Sound of the Sea II Condominiums*
- Poff Federal Building
- Trinity Stadium Rehabilitation
- Innovative Repairs Restore Northern Spillway Pier
*Correction: In the print version of the November/December 2019 Concrete Repair Bulletin (CRB), Merit Award winner "Sound of the Sea II Condominiums" article listed incorrectly the companies that were part of the project. The project contributors were:
SKA Consulting Engineers, Inc.
Sound of the Sea Condominium II Association, Inc.
c/o Crystal Coast Management Consultants
Emerald Isle, NC
SKA Consulting Engineers
Carolina Restoration and Waterproofing, Inc.
Southern Cathodic Protection
Corrpro Companies, Inc.
ICRI sincerely apologizes for this error.
Also included in this issue:
- President's Message
- TAC Talk
- Secretariat Update
- Chapter News
- Industry News
- People on the Move
- Association News
- Product Innovation
All ICRI members receive a complimentary subscription to the Concrete Repair Bulletin.
If you are a non-member click here for more information on how to receive the electronic version of our magazine.
If you are an advertiser and would like to reach the Bulletin's audience, download our media kit or contact ICRI Member Services or call 651-366-6095.