The Concrete Repair Bulletin (CRB) is a bi-monthly magazine of the International Concrete Institute (ICRI) featuring technical articles on the repair, protection and restoration of concrete structures and surfaces.
Following is a summary of the latest issue of the Concrete Repair Bulletin. Click here for Past Issues:
Vision 2020 Update (Digital)
Vision 2020 Update (PDF 9.4 MB)
- Vision 2020: Past, Present, and Future by David Whitmore
- Accelerating Innovation and Acceptance in the Concrete Industry: An Update on ACI’s Strategic Development Council by Charles Hanskat
- ACI 562-19: Looking Forward and Back by Keith Kesner
- Evolution of the ACI 562 Code—Part 8 by Marjorie M. Lynch
- Evolution of the ACI 562 Code—Part 9 by Khaled Nahlawi and Jay H. Paul
- Q&A with ICRI President Mark LeMay
Also included in this issue:
- President's Message
- TAC Talk
- Secretariat Update
- Chapter News
- Industry News
- Association News
- Product Innovation
All ICRI members receive a complimentary subscription to the Concrete Repair Bulletin.
If you are a non-member click here for more information on how to receive the electronic version of our magazine.
If you are an advertiser and would like to reach the Bulletin's audience, download our media kit or contact ICRI Member Services or call 651-366-6095.