The Concrete Repair Bulletin (CRB) is a bi-monthly magazine of the International Concrete Institute (ICRI) featuring technical articles on the repair, protection and restoration of concrete structures and surfaces.
Following is a summary of the latest issue of the Concrete Repair Bulletin. Click here for Past Issues:
Structural Strengthening (Digital)
Structural Strengthening (PDF 10.8 MB)
- Do’s and Don’ts for Specifying Fiber-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) for Delegated Strengthening Design by Edmund Baum
- Concrete Preparation Using Mini-Excavator for Polyester Polymer Concrete Overlay by Matthew Carter
- Alkali-Silica Reaction in Concrete Structures: Concrete Cancer by Kaveh Afshinnia
- Evolution of the ACI 562 Code—Part 4 by Gene R. Stevens and Keith Kesner
- Evolution of the ACI 562 Code—Part 5 by Keith Kesner and Randall W. Poston
- President's Message
- TAC Talk
- Secretariat Update
- 2019 ICRI Spring Convention Re-Cap
- Chapter News
- Industry News
- People on the Move
- Association News
- Product Innovation
All ICRI members receive a complimentary subscription to the Concrete Repair Bulletin.
If you are a non-member click here for more information on how to receive the electronic version of our magazine.
If you are an advertiser and would like to reach the Bulletin's audience, download our media kit or contact ICRI Member Services or call 651-366-6095.