ICRI proudly presents the 40 Under 40 Award
2020 Nominations have closed.
View The 2020 Winners!
This prestigious award provides recognition to 40 accomplished professionals within ICRI who are under the age of 40, demonstrate high potential for continued success in leadership roles and exhibit a strong passion for - and commitment to - the mission of ICRI.
Do you know someone who stands out in the crowd?
- Current member of ICRI (or work for a current company member) and employment within the concrete repair industry.
- Plan to continue in roles that aid the future of concrete repair.
- Exhibit characteristics that demonstrate continued success and leadership skills.
- Active participant in ICRI on either the chapter or national level
- Under the age of 40 as of December 16, 2019.
- Complete all required fields in the application form.
- Upload a current resume.
- Nominated individuals may be required to provide a copy of a valid I.D. (for age verification)
Those selected will be prominently featured on the ICRI website, a spring issue of the CRB and a printed brochure which is distributed at World of Concrete. All recipients will also receive 1 complimentary CSRT Tier 1 certification.