This is the first time compensation and benefits have been studied for the concrete repair industry.
“The ICRI compensation and benefits survey report will be quite helpful
as we evaluate our current business position”
Earl Lucas | President, Robert E. Porter Construction Company, Inc.
Why did ICRI perform a Compensation Survey?
- Part of ICRI’s Strategic Plan
- Assist member companies to stay competitive in hiring new employees and in fairly compensating existing employees
- More than 80% of business managers and HR professionals say their companies either participate in or purchase at least one salary survey each year
- Moving forward ICRI intends to perform a compensation survey every year
Of the 3,308 firms contacted, 321 responded to the survey, (9.9%). Most respondents (81%) have their headquarters in the United States while 13% are in Canada and 6% in other countries.
What information was gathered?
- Detailed Wage information per specific job titles – hourly and total annual, mean and median
- Staff profiles – education level, years of experience, time with current employer
- Bonus information – any paid during current year, % paid, type of bonus, how often
- How is Overtime generally paid – straight time, time and a half, none, other
- Trends in company staffing – increase/decrease in staff, compensation, and benefits
- Insurance benefits made available to staff – medical, dental, like, vision , LF & ST disability, coverage extended to family, % covered by company
- Retirement plans offered – 401K, Simple IRA, SEP, others, vesting periods
- Holiday, vacation and sick/personal leave
- Transportation/Commuting benefits
- Financial and Other benefits
How can I get a copy?
The 2018 ICRI Compensation & Benefits Survey is available for purchase as a downloadable PDF (5.4MB)
ICRI Members - $395 per copy
Non-Members - $795 per copy
To receive the ICRI member pricing, you must be logged into the ICRI website.