ICRI Elects New Officers and Board Members: Mark D. LeMay, AIA, to serve as 2020 ICRI President
Friday, January 3, 2020
Posted by: Sue Peterson
Mark D. LeMay, AIA, to serve as 2020 President
The International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) announces the election, by the membership, of new officers and board members for calendar year 2020 and Mark LeMay with JQ Engineering as its President. To support LeMay, the ICRI membership also elected the following officers:
- President-Elect – Elena Kessi, Aquafin Building Product Systems
- Vice President – John McDougall, Baker Roofing Co., Inc
- Treasurer – Brian MacNeil, Kryton International, Inc.
- Secretary - Pierre Hébert
Chris Lippmann served as 2019 President and will continue his service on the board as Immediate Past-President.
The terms began on January 1, 2020 for a one year period.
Mark Nelson, will continue to serve as an ex-officio member of the Executive Committee in his role as Chair of the Technical Activities Committee (TAC).
In addition to the president and officers, the membership voted in the following new members who began serving three-year terms on January 1, 2020 ending on December 31, 2022:
- Paul Farrell, Carolina Restoration & Waterproofing, Inc (Region 2)
- Jon Connealy, Logan Contractors Supply, Inc. (Region 5)
- Dennis Wipf, Gervasio & Associates Inc. (Region 8)
- Ashish Dubey, USG Corporation (At Large)
- Liying Jiang, Simpson Gumpertz & Heger, Inc. (At Large)
The returning board members whose terms were not up for re-election include:
Terms Ending in 2021:
- Pat Gallagher, PULLMAN
- Dan Wald, BASF Construction Systems
- Jim Spiegel, Alchemy-Spetec
- Rick Edelson, Edelson Consulting Group, LLC
- David Marofsky – MAPEI Corporation
Terms Ending in 2020:
- Jason Coleman – O’Donnell & Naccarato, Inc.
- Pete Haveron – Texas Concrete Restoration, Inc.
- Adam Hibshman – Valcourt Exterior Building Services
- Ingrid Rodriguez – Ingrid Shawn Cooperation