ICRI Offers January Webinar - In-situ Pull-off Tests with Matthew Sherman
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Join Us for the ICRI Webinar
Wednesday, January 22, 2020
1:00-2:00pm CST / 2:00-3:00pm EST
Continuing Education Credits: 1 PDH and Approved AIA
Presenter: Matthew Sherman, PE, Simpson, Gumpertz & Heger, Inc.
This webinar will describe the use of tensile pull-off (bond) testing for concrete repairs and bonded overlays. The webinar will provide guidance on applications of the test, industry standards and guidelines, acceptance criteria, proper testing procedures, appropriate equipment, and interpretation and reporting of test results. Bond is important because it relates to structural requirements (e.g. for strengthening and structural repairs) and for durability requirements (e.g. for overlays and cosmetic repairs). Testing of bond is needed to verify that the specified bond requirements have been met and a satisfactory result has been obtained.
- Learn where and why tensile pull-off (bond) testing should be performed
- Recognize industry standards and guidelines for tensile pull-off (bond) testing
- Understand the importance of developing acceptance criteria prior to repairs
- Develop an understanding of proper in-situ pull-off (bond) testing procedures and equipment
- Learn guidelines for interpretation and reporting of test results
Get More Information and Register
Ten (10) Participants from the SAME Company: