ICRI Offers First Webinar - Specifying Concrete Repair
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Join Us for ICRI's First Webinar
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
1:00-2:00pm CDT / 2:00-3:00pm EDT
Continuing Education Credits: 1 PDH
Presenter: Karl Rickert, PE, Rickert Engineering, Inc.
This webinar will review issues that should be addressed when preparing a specification for concrete repair. ICRI developed an editable specification titled “Guide Specification for Structural Concrete Repairs” that can be used by design professionals. The webinar reviews the specification and discusses decisions that should be considered when developing a concrete repair specification.
- Become familiar with ICRI Technical Guide No. 110.1, “Guide Specifications for Structural Concrete Repairs,” based on the CSI (Construction Specifications Institute) Masterformat.
- Understand the breakdown of key information in the three parts of the specification: Part 1: General, Part 2: Products, and Part 3: Execution.
- Understand the decisions made by the committee during the development of the specification.
- Be introduced to the decisions that will need to be made by the Design Professional when using the specification.
- Learn the standard practices commonly used in the concrete repair industry, with options and commentary, and how to require them through specifications.
Get More Information and Register
Ten (10) Participants from the SAME Company: