ICRI-GP is now on Facebook!
Please follow the ICRI Great Plains Chapter page for more information on notable projects, industry news, and upcoming chapter events.
Welcome to the meetings, member list, and officer information page for the Great Plains chapter.
I have been involved with ICRI for 6 years+. My involvement has helped me make some great friends and to improve my knowledge of the industry ten times over. I have seen our chapter grow to 83 members. I would encourage everyone in our industry to get involved with ICRI. It will definitely help your personal growth.
Our goals for are the following.
- 6 technical seminars and two social events. Our first technical seminar in St. Louis had 72 attendees.
- Improving our communication. We have hired an administrative assistant to help with communication. We are up-dating our website. We have up-dated our mailing list to 195 people. We will have a second quarter newsletter.
- Up-dating Social Media with LinkIn and Face Book
- Membership Drive with a goal of 100 members
- Interface with our trade associations. Building Enclosure Council of St. Louis and Kansas City. Concrete Promotional Group in Kansas City. CSI of Kansas City and St. Louis
- Have at least 10 ICRI project submittals for awards
As we move forward, I want to Thank the board members and directors for all their help. We are very fortunate to have great support from our corporate sponsors that help support our technical seminars.
To all members. Please get involved. We need your help and feedback to continue to improve. Attend the events, join a committee, be a speaker at one our events. You will find it very worthwhile. Let’s have a great year.
Best Regards, Mike Rafferty
Newsletters and Announcements
ICRI-GP Spring 2016 Newsletter
ICRI-GP Fall 2015 Newsletter
ICRI-GP Summer 2015 Newsletter
ICRI Great Plains Chapter Scholarships Awarded.
The three (3) winners are:
- Kristen Van Hoosen is a senior at Pittsburg State University majoring in Construction Management. Originally from Nebraska, she has played softball for Pittsburg State and is involved with the student chapter of ACI and NAHB.
- Pooya Vosough-Grayli is a PHD student at the University of Kansas where he is reseaching the corrosion performance of different reinforcing bars and effect of corrision inhibitors. Orginally from Iran, he is responsible for the university's corrosion lab.
- Xingxing Zou is a PHD student at Missouri S&T where he is researching the strengthening and repair of concrete structures using FRP and FRCM composites.
Meetings and Events
Click here - Chapter Member Search to view entire member list.
Officers and Directors
Click on name for contact information.
Submit a Chapter Update
Click above to submit information to update this page. You must be logged in as an ICRI member.