The Concrete Repair Bulletin (CRB) is a bi-monthly magazine of the International Concrete Institute (ICRI) featuring technical articles on the repair, protection and restoration of concrete structures and surfaces.
Following is a summary of the latest issue of the Concrete Repair Bulletin. Click here for Past Issues:
Historic Restoration (Digital)
Historic Restoration (PDF 12 MB)
- Approach to Preservation of Historic Concrete by Ann Harrer, Paul Gaudette, and Deborah Slaton
- Indiana’s State House: Preserving History with a Modern Touch by Daniel Calabrese
- Preservation of the Grand Théâtre De Québec by Vincent Lapointe and Pierre-Olivier Morin-Morissette
- Historic Texas Landmark Restored for Adaptive Reuse: Everything Old Is New Again by Stephen Lucy, Dale Sellers, and Mark LeMay
- Evolution of the ACI 562 Code—Part 10 by J. Gustavo Tumialan, Nestore Galati, and Antonio Nanni
- Evolution of the ACI 562 Code—Part 11 by Fred Goodwin
- ICRI's 40 Under 40 Award Winners
Also included in this issue:
- President's Message
- TAC Talk
- Secretariat Update
- Chapter News
- Industry News
- Association News
- People on the Move
- Product Innovation
All ICRI members receive a complimentary subscription to the Concrete Repair Bulletin.
If you are a non-member click here for more information on how to receive the electronic version of our magazine.
If you are an advertiser and would like to reach the Bulletin's audience, download our media kit or contact ICRI Member Services or call 651-366-6095.