Chair: Fred Goodwin, FICRI, FACI
1) Recommend policies for adoption by the Board of Directors for all activities of a technical nature undertaken by ICRI;
2) Recommend and implement technical activities consistent with the purposes and goals of the organization, including production of guidelines and other documents for use by the concrete repair industry as the committee deems necessary and appropriate;
3) Monitor and oversee all technical activities for progress as scheduled and for compliance with the approved policies;
4) Oversee convention technical sessions, including selecting speakers and session moderators.
1) Continue to improve ICRI website-based means for Technical Committee communications;
2) Incorporate Sustainability into all ICRI technical documents;
3) Further collaboration with related industry organizations;
4) Evaluate subject coverage of existing technical committees and the potential need for additional committees; and
5) Identify research needs relevant to ICRI members.
Last Reviewed/Updated 8/13/2014