Following is a summary of the latest issue of the Concrete Repair Bulletin. Click here for Past Issues:
Docks, Locks and Canals (Electronic)
- To Repair or Replace: Structural Assessment of Damage at the Steeplechase Pier by Kirk M. Stauffer, Steven D. Hall, and Kevin C. Poulin
- Chemical Grouting of Leaking Joints in the Weber Coulee Siphon by Westin T. Joy
- Dapped End Concrete Beam Repair by Byoung-Jun Lee and Rex Cyphers
- The 2017 ICRI Fall Convention: Scenes from New Orleans by Dale Regnier
- President’s Message
- TAC Talk
- Secretariat Update
- Chapters Committee Chair's Letter
- Chapter News
- Industry News
- People on the Move
- Association News
- New Products
All ICRI members receive a complimentary subscription to the Concrete Repair Bulletin.
If you are a non-member click here for more information on how to receive the electronic version of our magazine.
If you are an advertiser and would like to reach the Bulletin's audience, download our media kit or contact ICRI Member Services or call 651-366-6095.