This is the first time compensation and benefits have been studied for the concrete repair industry.
Why did ICRI perform a Compensation Survey?
- Part of ICRI’s Strategic Plan
- Assist member companies to stay competitive in hiring new employees and in fairly compensating existing employees
- More than 80% of business managers and HR professionals say their companies either participate in or purchase at least one salary survey each year
- Moving forward ICRI intends to perform a compensation survey every year
Of the 3,308 firms contacted, 321 responded to the survey, (9.9%). Most respondents (81%) have their headquarters in the United States while 13% are in Canada and 6% in other countries.
What information was gathered?
- Detailed Wage information per specific job titles – hourly and total annual, mean and median
- Staff profiles – education level, years of experience, time with current employer
- Bonus information – any paid during current year, % paid, type of bonus, how often
- How is Overtime generally paid – straight time, time and a half, none, other
- Trends in company staffing – increase/decrease in staff, compensation, and benefits
- Insurance benefits made available to staff – medical, dental, like, vision , LF & ST disability, coverage extended to family, % covered by company
- Retirement plans offered – 401K, Simple IRA, SEP, others, vesting periods
- Holiday, vacation and sick/personal leave
- Transportation/Commuting benefits
- Financial and Other benefits
How can I get a copy?
The 2018 ICRI Compensation & Benefits Survey is currently scheduled to be available for purchase on May 1, 2018.